Yet another judge has dismissed employment discrimination claims brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on the grounds that the agency ignored the unique duties it owes to its litigation targets.
- Chinese Investment Giant Dodges N.Y. Securities Class Action
- Federal Circuit Hands a Quick Win to DNA Tester Promega
- Uniloc Suffers Setback in East Texas Patent Fight
- Federal Circuit Affirms Acacia Loss in 'Abstract' Patent Case
- S&P's Retaliation Claim Against Government Gets Hearing
- Supreme Court to Weigh Time Limits for Securities Class Actions
Litigator of the Week
The ruling vindicating Chevron's fraud and racketeering case against Steven Donziger runs to nearly 500 pages. And on pretty much every page, the aggressive strategy of Mastro's team at Gibson Dunn shines through.